7 Segment Display + Digital Dice with IC 4026
7 Segment Display + Digital Dice with IC 4026 -
1. IC 555
2. IC 4026
3. 10k ohm resistor (1buah), 100Kohm (1 piece) or replaced with a potentiometer 100k ohms, 220 ohms (7 pieces if necessary)
4. 10 uF capacitor (1 piece)
5. Button press / push button
6. 4.5V battery
7. Jumper cables sufficiently
|7 Segment Display + Digital Dice with IC 4026 Image|
Assemble steps to Breadboard:
- After stringing understand 555 experimental trials this time it will be easy just follow the schematic drawing shown earlier, and results in the breadboard like this:
- Pushbutton has 4 feet where there are 2 pieces that connect pairs of legs.
- If the battery voltage exceeds 6V, then 7 before going to the 220 ohm resistor required segment or more. If using 4.5 V resistor can not be used.
- Play-turn potentiometer to obtain the desired rate of addition of digits.
- If speed digit changes very quickly, then the circuit can be used as "ELECTRONIC DICE". So when the button is pressed it will stop the numbers digit number we do not expect before.
There is info of 7 Segment Display + Digital Dice with IC 4026